Hello Andrew,

I can’t remember whether you’ve answered this already, but did you do a clean
install of El Capitán? I’m seeing a lot of anomalies where people have simply
updated rather than doing a clean install. Apple makes it all too easy to do
that which is unfortunate for new Mac users, several of whom we’ve had to
rescue in recent weeks.

Cheers,

Anne

list.