From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Zoe Fiogkos
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 10:30
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ok got an external now what?

Hi there, I connected the drive to the mac and I clicked the mac instal dmg
file and it asked me if I want this drive for the mac and the pc and of course
I said yes.  Anyhow long story short I restarted the computer and according to
the mac the install was successful.
How do I view the files on this drive? And how do I start the back up? Anyone
have ideas?