  From: Brandon A. Olivares (The Pianist)
  To: “Mac Visionaries“
  Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 8:53 PM
  Subject: Re: So, what is the beaf about El Capitan?

  I don’t really understand what the issues people are having are all about.
I’ve been on El Capitan for weeks now and have had next to no problems.

  --

  Anything is possible,
  Brandon Olivares

  www.CoCreationCoaching.org
  Create a life of infinite possibilities!

  Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cocreationcoaching
  Twitter: https://twitter.com/coachcocreation