From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Jonathan C. Cohn
Sent: Friday, 29 January 2016 7:43 AM
To: 'Adrian Leong' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Windows and Linux and VM's

Hello,

After 6 months of not having a personal Macintosh to work on, I picked up a new
MacBook Air with a full complement of CPU and memory I feel for the first time
that I might be able to do some work on a other OS’s on a machine that I own. I
am assuming that I want to use VM’s because I will want to play with NVDA and
JAWS and be able to reset my environment with ease.

Has anybody used either non VM Ware VM software under El Capetain with success?

I also might want to play with a

If I got a copy of Windows 7  (or 8), installed it on a VM, cloned the VM and
then upgraded the clone to Windows 10 would the older OS VM stop working or be
considered a illegal license?

Note, I am at ease with using the terminal application in MacOS or as it now
seems to be called AOS.

Take care,

Jonathan Cohn

list.