Alright, in order to keep the piece, I'll drop that subject. No, I'm not
running away, and I'm not acquiescing to another view point, but I'll agree to
disagree.

Sent from Outlook Mobile.
Devin Prater
d.pra...@me.com

On Sat, Feb 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM -0800, "E.T." <ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
wrote:

    The dictionary would also disagree with your definition.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
    ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?