Awesome deal, Mark. Thank you for taking care of this. I knew we could count on you! Thanks for being such a wonderful moderator, and for being so fair.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "M. Taylor" <mk...@ucla.edu>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2016 10:36 PM
Subject: RE: does any one know how i can get them with out paying for them?

Hello Chris and Everyone,

I apologize for my delay in addressing this thread sooner. I've been having connectivity problems thanks to my ISP.

Regardless, let me thank all of you for insisting that the list policies be adhered to and for being good honest people.

Just so you know, I have placed Shaf on moderated status.

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Mark