Funny how that sums up most arguments whether it’s cryptography, guns or
wrenches.

Well said.  The only problem is it’s an almost fair fight.  It’s a more fair
fight than usual which gives me hope but Apple doesn’t get to have guns meaning
they don’t get to grab bank accounts of their adversary and they don’t get to
claim national security and executive action and all that.  But, you’re right
on a financial level.  Actually, one could make a real case that Apple is more
credit worthy although I’d counter that by factoring in all the physical
holdings and so forth, anyway outside the scope of this list but I like the
comparison.  Maybe the rights of the citizens will stand a chance.  Facebook
and Twitter are behind apple as well, that’s additional war chests.  That’s a
lot of political influence.  Ah well I think I’ll just campaign for Trump and
then move to New Zealand when he wins.

list.