From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Phil Halton
Sent: Friday, 4 March 2016 4:10 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Understanding the VMware concepts with windows

That's odd, I have a Windows VM on my MBA with eight gig and fusion recommended
I only assign one gigabyte to the VM. That's what I have done I just followed
fusions recommendations, and windows works fine as does Mac OS X. Course, I'm
not running any high-powered apps on the windows, just Internet exploder and a
few other mainstream apps.

Sent from my IPhone

list.

list.