Trying to recall how I installed mine with the Otterbox case. Now if you have
it and don’t have that case yet, this isn’t going to be helpful. I took the
screen protector that comes with the Otterbox case off. There is a sticky bit
around the very edge. Place the Speed Dots protector  down onto that edge. Let
me explain it a tad more completely.

Take the Otterbox case apart.
Remove the screen protector.
Lay the half of the case that covers the front of the phone down on a table so
that its outward side faces the table. The inner side will have a slight sticky
bit around the edge.
Carefully align the Speed Dots protector onto the sticky bit.
Gently press down around the edges to secure it.
Place this cover on your phone and again gently press on the screen protector
to smooth it out.
Put the rest of the case on. Vila!

that’s how it worked on my 5S. Your mileage will no doubt vary.

To place a screen protector of any kind onto a phone, it’s easiest to align one
edge with the rest of the protector rolled backward slightly. Then you can roll
it forward, theoretically pushing the air bubbles out as you go. The trick
there is to stay evenly positioned as you roll it forward onto the screen and
keep the pressure even.

You should see my MacBook screen cover. It’s not pretty. Phones are easy
compared to that, and it’s not even a Speed Dots product.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com

> On Mar 5, 2016, at 9:50 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Oh, this wasn't just a little air bubbles.  This sucker literally felt like a
> mountain in the middle of it.  LOL!
>
> Chris.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Goodin" <doniado...@me.com>

>>> product.
>>> Cheers,
>>> Donna

>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>>> Visionaries list.

>>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
>> Visionaries list.

>> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara

>> Groups "MacVisionaries" group.

> list.

> list.

list.