That’s what I am saying.  Even with that setting confirmed, it doesn’t say
misspelled.  I did unset it and reset it to be sure.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Dionipher Herrera
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 4:02 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Pages spelling alert issue

ok, when you read your pages again it will tell you that the word was
misspelled.

Il giorno 04 mar 2016, alle ore 21:54, Bill Holton <bill32...@gmail.com
<mailto:bill32...@gmail.com> > ha scritto:

Hi.

I did try that.  I get four choices in that menu. Do nothing, play tone, speack
attributes, which is checked, and change pitch.

Any thoughts appreciated.