Hey Ray thanks for your exclamation.
What I am trying to do is to end up with my mac with the new operating system
and a hard drive that is empty except for the iOS. It originally had snow
leopard on it.
I would stall cleaning I was versions because of updates and would like to
clean it off and start fresh.
Thank you very much for the explanation that you gave me. It will come in handy!

******* Mickey Quenzer *******
******* Assistive Technology Training And Consulting Services LLC *******
******* Web site: http://www.attacs.net *******
******* Phone: 541-218-3975 *******