I liked it. Very impressed with the update to Apple TV. Folders, dictation,
and Bluetooth keyboard are all very big for me.
 I really like the new iPhone. May try to find a way to switch from my 6S plus
to the new smaller four-inch phone.
Finally, off-line dictation on my iPhone is really big for me as well. Overall
there are several new features and a piece of new hardware that really
interests me.
Rod

Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse any errors.

list.