Hello Nick,

I’ve just followed your steps and am not getting these weird results that you
have. After pressing Return, I’m getting `zero millimetres right every time.
I’m using the same level of Pages and of Mac OS X as you are. I have Zoom set
to 200% so that VO-F4-F4 gives more accurate results since it gives the
insertion point as shown visually on the screen, not as would be printed out.

Cheers,

Anne

list.