Hi,
For anyone facing the same issue, here's what I did, and this works fine.
1. put the sd card in to the mac, and click analyze when the alert is shown.
2. find the disk in the table in disk utility. **Make sure it's the
right one, or you could face major consequences.**
3. Format the disk as MS dos FAT, and click continue.
The SD card should now be readable by both mac and stream.

list.