  From: Kevin Barry
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:30 AM
  Subject: Re: Apple pulls Airport routers, possible refresh coming

  For one, there is no provision for quality of service. It is a router
designed to be simple to set up and run. It does that but at the expense of
losing options. If you are familiar with these sorts of devices I should not
have to tell you this. As for reasonable speeds, that depends on what you
define as reasonable. It works okay but many competitors do better.