Hi Saqib,

Don't give up on learning the Mac.  I was in my forties when I got my first Mac
in 2009.  For about the first two months that I had it, I just wanted to throw
it at something.  But then at some point, everything just clicked, and now I
wouldn't go back for anything in the world.  You really will get it, it just
takes time.
Cheers,
Donna

list.