So I finally found your flaw.  I knew you were to perfect.:)  A progressive, so
I definitely an 180 degrees opposed to you and I think if you want to be real
about it your (not you personally) but the progressive movement and what I
think your beliefs are would be what caused this situation.  That regulation
you speak of is absolutely excessive.  This is what progressives do they don’t
build anything or contribute they control and break down and regulate out of
existence.  Do you really need someone unelected to tell you that a fruit is
not a banana if it’s curve does not match the specified degrees?  Your EU has
this rule.  Progressives want to tell me what I can drink, what type of
television I can have, what color car?  Progressives in California tried to ban
Black car paint because it theoretically absorbed more heat and required more
airconditioning thus more fossil fuel to cool.  Regardless of the fact you
might have tint installed which greatly reduces the need for AC.  Nut jobs in
Berkeley California and Philledelphia PA dictate from on high what kind of
fluid you can drink.
        Progressives do not believe in freedom or self rule.  Progressive
systems always decentralize the regulation from the governing process so that
you’re dictated to on high by agencies and alliances that you did not elect.
We’re rejecting this now strongly in our country.  With in the last week our
courts smacked Obama in the face for his heavy handed executive actions on
immigration and your people rebuked him and the rest of the establishment on
the world stage.
        Progressives need to realize that you can’t force your will on everyone
else.  It only alienates people from your cause.  Nobody wants to have
regulation from afar shoved down their throat like a Sasha Grey porno flick!

And regardless of your political beliefs, you’re still the man.:)

On 6/24/16, 4:02 PM, "Sabahattin Gucukoglu" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com on