What I heard was proposed and correct me if I’m wrong is removing the border
between north and south and having Ireland break away as a unit and rejoin the
EU.  The problem from what I understand is the unionists will not support that.
 Ireland is an issue I do not know much about.  I know there was a lot of
unrest there and a lot of that was resolved in recent years.  I also know that
I have worked with companies in Ireland and you have some very good engineers
there.  You also have very good tax rates.  Isn’t Northern Ireland considered
the silicon valley of Europe or am I wrong there?  I think Apple and Google
have large presence there.

On 6/24/16, 5:37 PM, "Simon Fogarty" <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com on behalf