Andy,
I'm a low vision user that uses large fonts and plain text on my iPhone. I just
wanted to let you know your messages come with a black background and no text.
When I invoke reply mode, I see text, but it's blue and a very small font.
Would it be possible to make your emails plain text? Or at least remove the
black background, and use a larger font?  Thanks in advance. And then I'll be
able to maybe offer advice on that MacBook. I've got a MacBook dilemma of my
own. Im running a late 2009 that's not going to be Sierra compatible, and is
slowly running El Capitan, thus thinking about an upgrade at some point here as
well.

Egun On, Lagunak! (basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P (Pete) Nalda
MySpace.com/musikonalda
Facebook.com/lpnalda
Linkedin.com/in/lpnalda