Mark Taylor posted some information probably last year about downloading music via web interface.

I have not done this as I have not bought music in a while. I am pasting below the information Amazon sent to Mark.

As an alternative, you can download your music directly through your web browser. To help make this easier, we've completely redesigned web browser downloading. It now gives you the option to download albums and multiple tracks at the same time using .ZIP files. ZIP is a file format that compresses content for quicker transfer.

You can download music through your browser after completing a Digital Music Store purchase, from Your Orders (https://www.amazon.com/yourorders), and from your music library https://www.amazon.com/musiclibrary

Just select the albums or songs you want to download and click the "Download" option onscreen. If prompted to install the Amazon Music app for PC and Mac, you can click "No thanks, just download music files directly."

For multiple songs and albums, your download starts automatically in a pop-up window, and is split into one or more .ZIP files. You can click the files in the download window once they're ready to save to your computer. If you've only selected one song, it downloads as an individual .MP3 file.

To complete your download:

1. Choose "Save" if your browser asks whether you want to open or save the file(s).

2. Open the file(s) once the download is complete. Most browsers display the status of your download onscreen, and then give you an option to open it.

3. Files typically save to your browser's default "Downloads" folder. You can then move each of the music tracks you've downloaded to the preferred location on your computer (e.g. "Your Music" or "Music").

Tip: To add your downloaded music to iTunes, launch the iTunes app and select "Add File to Library" from the menu. Browse to the file or location where you saved your download, then select each track you want to add and confirm.

To learn more about downloading music through your browser, go to:
https://www.amazon.com/help/music/zipdownloads

You can also use the Amazon Music app for PC and Mac to download music to your computer. With the Amazon Music app, you can play and download your music library, automatically export your downloaded music to iTunes or Windows Media Player, and more. For additional information, including installation instructions, go to:
https://www.amazon.com/getamazonmusic

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com