Hello all,

For those of you who may be familiar with swarm, which used to be known as
foursquare, you check in to various venues, such as the house, bar, courthouse
or whatever. You get points for checking in, venues that you check in with
friends, and other such items. But, they must have changed out how you create a
venue. Does anyone know how to add a venue to foursquare? For example, back in
the day, I added a venue for my aunts house in Texas. She was not a foursquare
user, so she did not create a venue. At that time, I went into the website to
do this. I could've sworn, however, that iOS had an ability to do that as well.

Ben