Scott,

The angle gestures are still there. We upgrade whenever a new release comes out.

The nice thing about stock Android is, all of the gestures commands are
customisable. In other words, they can be reassigned. Unfortunately, there are
no gestures of more than two fingers. According to Jonathan Mosen, Google
claims this is to support older devices that only support two finger touch
input.

So, one can have basic, or higher end commands on the easier gestures.

As I already stated, when Google replaces the angle gestures with something a
blind person can perform easily (such as an arc), I will get a stock Android
smartphone and retire my older iPhone from my business line: There are things
Android does which I like, and it is more customisable. Of course, I will keep
my confidential paperwork on my Apple devices. Google is just too unsecure.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone