  From: Mary Otten
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 7:30 PM
  Subject: Re: Search tab in iOS app store seems totally busted!

  I reported having problems with this several days ago. I just looked at it
now, and it is working fine. Obviously, there is something intermittent and
flaky going on.
  Mary

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Sep 16, 2016, at 3:55 PM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalke...@gmail.com> wrote:

    No trouble here with a 6S either. Just tried to break it too and nothing
out of the ordinary happened. tried swiping, touching and sliding around the
screen to find things. all worked. Doesn’t mean it’s not happening but it’s not
happening here.

    Jenine Stanley
    dragonwalke...@gmail.com

      On Sep 16, 2016, at 6:26 PM, Danny Noonan <danny.p.noo...@gmail.com>