  From: Ray Foret jr
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 10:37 PM
  Subject: Re: Search tab in iOS app store seems totally busted!

  Beats me man.  I’ve been fooling around with this for sort of half an hour
now and can’t really figure it out beyond what I’m already able to guess.  If
it were just a snafu in the normal process, you’d think they would have solved
it by now.  But, since it’s still going on, I gotta figure it’s a deliberate
change in the UI that is meant to push people in to units with force touch.
You know how Apple never admits when things like this go wrong right?  Well,
I’m thinking maybe by Monday, if we can’t fiddle with this and work it out,
we’d better report this to Apple and see what if any guidance they have to
offer on this sort of thing.  Meantime, a general google search to see if
sighted folks are having the same problems.  My guess is that if they are, the
Apple forums will be full of the talk of it by now.

  Haven’t really looked yet myself because I’ve been sitting here about tapping
my fingers off trying to work out what I am very certain is a major change in
the UI.

  Sent from my Mac, The only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in

  Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray
  Still a very happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!!!!!

    On Sep 16, 2016, at 9:29 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland