Hi,

I'm still such a novice when it comes to using a Braille display in iOS.  When
I land on a text box like an address field in Safari on my iphone, I am not
really sure how to deal with it.  I type in the url but then I can't seem to
get out of the text input box to activate the "go" button.  It happens to me in
other text fields to like for instance, when replying to an email.  What do I
miss?  Is there a more comprehensive description somewhere how to use a braille
display to type text on iOS device?

Many thanks for any tips.

Andrew