From Scotland with love.

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.T." <ancient.ali...@icloud.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: Off topic but i hope you folks in New York and New Jersey are ok and keeping your heads down

   Don't let Donald Trump hear about this for he will surely go on
another wild rant.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Are We Alone in the Universe?
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 9/19/2016 9:11 AM, Andy wrote:
well done the Police department.

They have already got one guy.  I bet he is the only one.

Yet another terrible incident  hurting ordinary people, but it didn't
take long to grab him.

Well done again the NYC Police department.

Very best wishes and kind regards
Andy Logue.