BY time capsule I assume you mean airport router?

Here’s how it should be set up, you should have your ISP router as the head end
as you do now.  Next, you should set the airports in to bridging mode or as
access points so you’re not using them to route.  Set the addresses assignment
to dhcp for the local address for each so your main router can hand them
addresses.  The big important part here is you make sure routing is disabled
and they are transmitting your routers network and not forming their own.  Let
me know if that helps any.  If you detail a bit more how things are connected I
will be glad to be much more specific.

Thanks
Scott

> On Sep 19, 2016, at 7:06 PM, Jeff Berwick <mailingli...@berwick.name> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Today is my day for messages :)
>
> I have two Time Capsules on my home network and one router from my internet
> provider.
>
> In the extras bar, it says I have 4 of 4 bars, but my son says that they are
> greyed out and that they have an exclamation mark.  I can ping through my
> network all the way to the ISP’s modem, but can’t get anything outside my
> home through ping or on the internet.  If I move closer to my older Time
> Capsule, everything is fine; however, if I am using my newer Time Capsule,
> this is when I get the problems.  So, I am pretty sure it is something with
> my newer Time Capsule.
>
> This is an intermittent problem.  Any networkers out there have any ideas on
> how I can test/fix this issue?
>
> Thx,
> Jeff

> list.