Jeff,

What IP does your first TC report for the WAN and LAN when in the Airport
Utility?  This can help to determine whether your Bell modem is in Bridge mode
or not.  I suspect that it is not as most ISP's don't put their devices in
Bridge mode unless you specifically ask them to.
Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada