Hello Everyone,

 A member from the V iPHone list posted the following question:

[BEGIN QUESTION]
On the topic of bugs in the favourites I have a question: I was trying to
add contacts to the favourites, and it gives me things like "message work"
call work, and so on, after choosing a particular contact.  Now, the mobile
numbers in my contact was not labelled that way, so how do you know which
numbers are actually added to the favourites then?  I wanted to do this as
to use the "do not disturb" option, but obviously I am not understanding
favourites in the right way now.  Also, if I want to add more than 1 contact
to the favourites tab, it seems as if I have to close the app completely,
then go back in, and try to add the contact.  I select a particular contact,
for the second one to be added, but the phone adds a completely different
contact.  Using an Iphone 6 with ios 10.  Any clarification would be
appreciated.
[ENG QUESTION]

You know, I just tried to add a new number to my Favorites and encountered
the same issue.

All replies welcomed.

Mark