The other thing I'm seeing with this particular feature is that I'm
not able to add contacts as favorites for FaceTime Audio. Also of
interest, the contacts I have as FaceTime Audio favorites on iOS 9
have not all made the switch to 10. Has anyone else experienced this?
I don't think it's an accessibility issue, but I'm guessing maybe
something is wrong with my system, or perhaps, that it was
accidentally omitted from iOS 10?

Scott