Hello all:

finally, I found my friend, came to my studio to give me something, I
asked him to llok to screen, he found a screen, asking us to select
network, of cores the voice over was not speaking in this screen at
all.
I select the network with Keyboard, I inter my network key, and the
recovery starts.
it will install the Ox Mountain lion.  I ht agree, then I have only
untitled volume. just untitled, there is no way to choose it, no way
to press VO+space or something. so, what shall I do to continue?

list.