To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:45 PM
Subject: Re: Voiceover Slow

Hi,

the Option-t command seems to use the System voice instead of VO. So, to change this rate, go into System Preferences, Accessibility, then interact with the table and navigate down to Speech. Stop interacting with the table and locate the Stepper. It's usually defaulted around 50%. Interact with it then increase to your desired speed. You may need to go up into the 90s to get it to your liking.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada