Hi,

Restarting didn’t help.

It won’t let me disable iCloud Drive. When I try, I get this message:

If you turn off iCloud Drive, all documents stored in iCloud will be removed
from this Mac. This includes documents on your Desktop and in your Documents
folder which will be available on iCloud Drive only.

I get two options: Keep a Copy, or Remove from Mac.

If I hit Keep a Copy, it says:

Your documents will be downloaded and copied to a folder named “iCloud Drive
(Archive)” in your home folder on this Mac.

I don’t think I want that to happen. Also not sure if I want to hit “Remove
from Mac”.

Also it says this:

Uploading 2,462 items (408 KB of 1.95 GB)

But I’ve accessed this dialog a few times, and it seems to be stuck at 408 KB.
So maybe this is why it’s not showing up? Not sure how to get it unstuck though.

Brandon