Well, using Linux in the console, if you can get used to it, is very
accessible, but not moddern enough to be very productive in today's social
media stuff. Yes, the Mac accessibility is usable, but for how much longer? How
much more will it degrade? That's what I worry about.

Sent from my iPhone

list.