OK, so I just tried my bluetooth U E Mobile Boombox speaker's internal mike
with a Skype call, and let me tell you what: it, sounds, God? aweful!

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm audible, but there is absolutely no low end,
and I do mean none.  It's so high frequency that it is practically earsplitting.

What I'm seeking therefore is a good bluetooth mike that has a good balance
between low, mid, and high frequency response, and is bluetooth ready.  Let me
make it very very clear.  I already have a set of aftershockz. I don't want to
unpare those from my phone though.  I'm not looking for another bluetooth
headset. Make that clear. I don't want a headset.  What I'm asking for is
simply just a bluetooth stand-alone mike, and nothing else.  I don't need the
headphone part of it.

Any suggestions, aside the snarky, want me to send you a headset? I'll be happy
to break the headphones for ya. LOL! Just kidding.  Seriously though. Any ideas?
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

Phone: (704) 256-8010.