In a way, I'm sort of becoming an evangelist for VO and orca.  It's probably
because I use them a lot and think they are both pretty good and I don't need
to deal with Windows and its many problems.  On GNU/Linux I can even try to
help fix bugs that bother me in orca.

OT:  A friend of mine and I have been thinking about making t-shirts that show
an orca busting the surface with a great white shark in its mouth.  We'll add
the slogan, "Squish the Fish!"  The back will say, "Innovate Don't Litigate."
It will be an amusing protest against FS and its nasty business practices while
also bringing attention to a truly free software screen access tool that is
orca.

It's hard to find an image for VoiceOver as dramatic as an orca busting the
surface (once, a few years ago when I was in Redmond for an MS event, a woman
who works for MS and a few of her friends and I went out in kayaks to catch
some chinook salmon.  While out there, a pod of orca started free jumping to
make a "bait ball" which, even if I could only hear it, was one of the most
amazing nature oriented experiences I've ever had.  We were about 500 meters
from the whales so were quite safe.  I also got to catch and release a 30 pound
salmon which gave me a real sleigh ride in the 15 foot kayak in which I sat).