That was much more to the point and concise. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 10/28/2016 12:33 PM, Scott Granados wrote:
It’s been going on since the 70s with Apple.

Round and Round we go.

On Oct 28, 2016, at 2:36 PM, E.T. <ancient.ali...@icloud.com> wrote:

  Progress is not without pain. What would be better, stagnation? If Apple was
100% focused on the blind user share of the market, it might be different?

  History repeats itself, over and over. Look at the headphone jack, how much
grief that caused right up to release day. And as soon as release day came and
went, that noise died with a whimper. So too will the noise about the TouchBar.

  And next year this cycle will repeat again...and again.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
 Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com