Good to know, now I will be sure to get different colors. (smiles)

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

Happy BD to me, happy BD to me, well, not quite yet. Not till the 24th,
LOL! Smile.

Anyway, as an early BD to myself, I diddit! I traded in my iPhone 6+
128GB and got me the iPhone 7+ 128GB Black. Not the jetblack, but just
the regular black.

I also did the dark blue colored Otterbox Defender.

So, is there anything I should try on this baby that I may find either
different, or a huge improvement to?

I know about it now having the two rear cameras. Does it also have two
front facing cameras?

Also, with this thing now in the case, I can't quite tell, but where're
the two stereo speakers? It looks like they're both on the bottom of the
phone with the lightning in between? Is that accurate, or not quite. I
thought they were frontfacing not bottom facing, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, that headphone jack's definitely gone all right. God that feels
trippy! BTW, I really really like the new home button, how they put 3D
force touch into it instead of it being a physical button that literally
moves when pressed.  I have my click set on 2, and for me, that's
perfect! I'm still frustrated that I don't get both the Siri enhanced
voices, but oh well, that's ok. And you know, guys? With these speakers
being so much better? I might not wind up needing it. I might actually
be able very well to get away with Alex. I'm gonna try.

Also, is it just me, or am I correct that the thing is more responsive
and faster than the 6+?

Good! God that sounds good! Right as I was typing, Alex finnished
downloading, and started barreling through. Wow! I'm impressed!

Again, is there anything you'd say to try specifically that I may either
see is different/new, or that I may see a huge improvement in with
performance? I hear the battery in this thing is freaking insane!

Anyway, you guys let me know, and by the way, over the past month or so,
though very few they were, thank you all for helping me with the couple
questions along the way I did have when researching. I really feel that
with you all's help, along with Apple Accessibility, I was able to make
a very well-rounded and well researched decision on my purchase.

For those who've got the 7+, not the 7, but specifically the 7+, how're
you all liking it compared to the 6 generations?

Chris.

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac
Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark
at: macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara
Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com