From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andrew Lamanche
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2016 10:52 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Stereo speaker setup for a kitchen accessible with Voiceover

With the UE Roll app, I don't seem to be able to go back to the previous
screen.  The back button just doesn't seem to be visible to Vocieover.  I had
written to UE over a year ago and they promised to improve accessibility but
have never done so in the subsequent releases.  I've just written to them
again, rather impatiently.

Many thanks to all of you for the info. I will go with UE boom.

Andrew