From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Thursday, 1 December 2016 12:31 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Stereo speaker setup for a kitchen accessible with Voiceover

Does it have to be Airplay? If not, I'd really suggest two Play1 speakers from
Sonos, and right now, until the 31st of December, they're even on sale, and
yes, they can be controlled with an iOS device, and of corse are completely
wireless.

http://www.sonos.com

If you get them, let me know. I love mine, and would be more than happy to help
you one on one with getting them set up.
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.