Thnaks David,

 I think I've been trying to move things the old way.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of David Chittenden
Sent: Friday, 2 December 2016 11:14 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Screen curtain on 7 plus.

If one has the latest iOS installed, the new way to move apps follows:
First, remember that apps are in a grid on the iDevice home screens.
Locate the app to be moved, either by horizontal flicking to it, or by actually
finding it on the screen.
Make sure the rotor is on action
Use a single-finger vertical flick
When VO announces arrange Apps, double tap Single-finger vertical flick until
VO announces Move App, then double-tap Move VO to an app next to where you want
the app to be located Single-finger vertical flick to the desired option and
double-tap. The desired options include: Place app to the right, Place app to
the left, (depending on if at a folder or an app) create folder with app or
place app in folder There is a podcast on Applevis which demonstrates how to
use the new move feature.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com