Hi,

That is normal behaviour for the VO sound to come out of the internal speakers
and the music and such to be routed to the Bluetooth speaker.  Most of the
time, I much prefer it this way as I can do VO things and have the music going
on the side.  It also makes it nicer for adjusting different volume levels for
the music vs VO.  I believe that if you wish to route the VO sound through the
Bluetooth speaker as well, you'd do this in the VO Utility under the Sound pane.

Regarding the buttons on the SoundLink II, sorry, I can't help, I only have the
Mini SoundLink II.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada