From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Donna Goodin
Sent: Friday, 30 December 2016 6:31 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: command for turning on VO on the new Macs?

Hi Mike,

I wonder if that would change with practice?  This is just speculation, and as
you say its largely a question of personal preference. But I'm thinking about
when we all got our first iPhones.  Initially, the touch interface was slower.
But for most of us that changed as we became more proficient with the
interface, and now the thought of reverting to a phone with a keyboard seems
like it would be slower to me.  Just a thought.
Cheers,
Donna

list.

list.