Hi Listers,

I'm looking for some advise regarding a currently inaccessible app on my IOS
devices.

The app is the Microsoft RDP client which as it is is very accessible until you
make a remote connection to a machine in which any accessibility features go
out the window or down the shute  depending on how you look at it.

I'm wondering how best to go about contacting the developers to ask if they can
include a screen reader type feature to read out the remote connection window
content?

Can anyone give any ideas on how this would be best done?

I'm hoping that doing this might lead to getting apple to do something similar
from the IOS platform to a remote OSX connection.

Much thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Simon F

list.