Alright Everyone.

Let’s stay on point, okay?

Thanks,

Mark

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:37 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Requesting a Little Support via Twitter

Hi Scott,
Totally agree! :)
Who on this list has a front and or back door on their house and does not lock
it and admit only people they want to come in!
Talk soon
Chuck

On Feb 22, 2017, at 8:55 AM, Scott Granados wrote:

We tend to function better with our neighbors to the north.  Mexico has been
dumping it’s unemployment and crime problems on us for years hence the need for
a wall.  Canada is a fine neighbor who we work very closely with.  Politically
Canada is more similar to us and even though they have a PM on the other end of
the spectrum politically from our leadership we do still get along very well
and I hope we always will.  Canadians are some great neighbors and great people.