Scott,

Of course, and that is exactly why I wrote ‘this goes for all of us’ in my note.

I actually appreciate a good venting of the spleen so to speak but this just is
not the place for this.

All I am saying is that if you or anyone else wants to vent about a thread or
person etc, either write me or Mark, or just go ahead and have at it off the
list.

That cannot possibly be too much to ask, can it? :)

And Scott, in case you are wondering why I am sending this response on the
list, I did try writing you a while back off the list but got no response. So
apparently we must continue this dance in public. lol!

Ya know, in all seriousness I’ve actually thought of starting a list just for
unbridled conversation and flaming etc but it would probably turn out to be the
most boring list ever! lol! If offered the opportunity to express one’s self
with absolutely no restrictions, people probably just would not want to take
part in it. -Either that or it would just degenerate into pure and utter
stupidity. :)

So in regard to this list, can we please please please just keep this to a dull
roar?

And yes, this goes for all of us. -And yes, I even include myself in this. I
have been snarky from time to time myself so I do understand that none of us is
immune. :)

Thanks and have an awesome evening!

Cheers!

Cara