David, to what app you refer to? BlindSquare has been around for 5 years
and I have done roughly 100 updates to it (free of charge for all app
owners).

I still support iOS versions 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, but always make sure that
latest devices are supported with maximum performance. I also support new
features if you run latest iOS. For example, on iOS 10 I support all
downloadable iOS voices. If you want to benefit form these, you need to
download them from iOS Settings/General/Accessibility/Speech/Voices. Once
you have downloaded ones you like, they can be selected from BlindSquare's
voice settings.

Best, Ilkka

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 9:52 PM, David and his growing pack of dogs. Benny,
no longer with us his memory lives on through <myguidedo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> comes

> the

> owner

> group/macvisionaries.

> list,
> contact

> owner is

> .

> list,

> is

> send
> com.

> mark
> Cara

> send
> .

> or

> mark

> or

> Groups
> an
> >>
> >> --
> >> The following information is important for all members of the Mac
> >> Visionaries list.
> >>
> >> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
> >> if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
> >> owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> >>
> >> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark
> at:
> >> macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn
> -
> >> you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
> >>
> >> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
> >> ---
> Groups
> >> "MacVisionaries" group.
> an
> >> email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> >> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.
> >
> > --
> > The following information is important for all members of the Mac
> > Visionaries list.
> >
> > If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or
> if
> > you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the
> owners or
> > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> >
> > Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark
> at:
> > macvisionaries+modera...@googlegroups.com and your owner is Cara Quinn
> - you
> > can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
> >
> > The archives for this list can be searched at:
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/
> > ---
> > "MacVisionaries" group.
> > email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/macvisionaries.

> The following information is important for all members of the Mac
> Visionaries list.

> Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor.  You can reach mark

list.

      • ... Jonathan C. Cohn
        • ... David Chittenden
          • ... Jonathan Cohn
            • ... Harry Bell
              • ... Ilkka Pirttimaa
              • ... Harry Bell
              • ... Scott Granados
            • ... Scott Granados
              • ... Ilkka Pirttimaa
              • ... David and his growing pack of dogs. Benny, no longer with us his memory lives on through
              • ... Ilkka Pirttimaa
        • ... Saqib Hussain
      • ... Jonathan C. Cohn
        • ... David Chittenden