Absolutely Janina, if the service is free then you are the product.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Apr 21, 2017, at 9:26 AM, 'Janina Sajka' via MacVisionaries