Hi, all.
I haven't posted to this list before, but thought I'd see if you guys had any
ideas.
I have a netgear 8500 night hawk router with an 8TB USB 3 drive connected to
the USB3 port on the side of the router.
I am trying to have a universal network drive which I can access from my Mac
and from my windows computer.
Transfer with the PC seems to be OK, but when downloading a purchased movie or
TV show using iTunes on my Mac, download speed is painfully slow. One TV
showmight take as long as 4 hours.
I don't see anything under Mac or iTunes preferences that I can change to help
with this situation.
Is there anything I need to set on the router under the USB settings that would
make iTunes downloads faster?
Thanks.

Paul Henrichsen
p...@pfhj.org<mailto:p...@pfhj.org>