Hi Esther.

There are no buttons, but I sort of found a work-around.

If I subscribe to a podcast via a link from the web site, I am able to
see a 'download all podcast episodes' choice in the context menu.  If I
go to iTunesU and find the lectures I want and I hit get all tracks, it
will download them and I cna then subscribe to snag more episodes if
they come out.

Now I am looking for quality Spanish-language stuff, lectures, stories,
news, to listen to, and I am having a hard time finding anything.  I can
search, but all I seem to find it Spanish learning the language type
things.  You know, lessons and things and I am looking for more
real-=world stuff.  If anyone has any ideas on links for those and is
willing to pass them on, I'd appreciate it.

Jane